The Red Tour starts at 10:00 am, and we pick you up from your hotel in Göreme between 09:30 and 09:50 a.m. and hotels in Ürgüp, Uçhisar, Ortahisar and Çavuşin between 09:00 - 09:15 a.m. Our shuttle will take you to our office while you enjoy sipping tea or coffee. After reaching our office, you will meet your guide, who will assist you during the entire tour. The guide will share a wealth of knowledge about the region's history and its importance in earlier times.
The Red Tour primarily covers six significant locations: Uchisar Castle Panorama, Goreme Open-air Museum, Cavusin Village, Pasabag, Devrent Valley, and Avanos. The Goreme Open-air museum and Uchisar Castle are some of the most sought-out destinations in Cappadocia. At Goreme, you can witness the region's cultural and religious past by visiting the rock-cut churches and monasteries. This place also offers a chance to get acquainted with Byzantine art from the 10th to the 12th centuries.
Cavusin village is known for its cave dwellings and rock-cut churches. You will get to see the remnants of an ancient Anatolian village that was abandoned in the 1950s. Pasabag is another popular spot with its striking fairy chimneys and magnificent natural rock formations. Devrent valley, on the other hand, provides a unique experience with its moon-like landscape, making it an ideal photo spot for tourists.
Finally, the tour concludes in Avanos, a charming town famous for its pottery-making art. You can purchase some unique and authentic souvenirs for your loved ones, interact with the artisans and witness the local culture.
The Red Tour is perfect for those who want to experience the essence of Cappadocia without spending too much time. The tour is designed to cover all the major attractions within a day and provides a comfortable and hassle-free experience. The tour guide is well-versed in the region's history and makes sure you get to experience the best of Cappadocia. Overall, the Red Tour guarantees an enriching experience and makes for a memorable holiday. Book your Red Tour in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles and get ready for a lifetime experience in Cappadocia.
Total Duration: around 7 Hours
• Uçhisar Panorama
• Göreme Open Air Museum
• Love Valley Panorama
• Lunch in Avanos
• Pottery Workshop
• Paşabağ Monks Valley
• Devrent Valley
• Three Beauties of Cappadocia
• Pick up and drop off from/to you hotel
• Transportations with A.C. , comfortable minivan
• Professional and Licensed Local Tour Guide
• Entrance fees to the museums and sightseeing areas
• Beverages at Lunch
• Non-Mandatory Tips
• Personal Travel Insurance
• The tour is organized every day. The tour can be done all year round in all weather conditions.
• All our groups for the tour have a maximum capacity of 18 people. If it exceeds 18 people, the total number is divided by two and the number of vehicles and guides is increased.
• The tour is also available in different languages such as Spanish and Russian.
• It is recommended that you choose comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothes for the tour. Do not forget to bring your winter clothes with you as the weather is a bit cold in Cappadocia during the winter months (after December 1st - before March 15th).
“Can I catch my airport shuttle at the end of the tour?” – Our tour ends between 16:00 and 17:00 in the evening. Before these hours, we take our guests with airport transfer from the last stop of the tour by private vehicle and ensure that they arrive at the hotel earlier. In this way, we save the time we spend on leaving other guests to their hotels.
“Can I join the Hot Air Balloon Flight and the Red Tour on the same day?” – Hot Air Balloon flights end at the latest at 09:00 a.m. in the summer season and around 08:00 a.m. in the winter season at the latest. Since our tour does not coincide with the pick-up time from the hotel, it is possible to join the Hot Air Balloon and Red Tour on the same day. Otherwise, we may take special measures.